Creative Direction & Management - Levo.com
My time with Levo started at a pivotal point for the company... I joined the team just as a major product launch was underway, an amazing opportunity to evolve the company’s visual brand and define the visual direction for marketing to promote these new improvements. As Levo grew quickly, I was able to build the creative team to include a Marketing designer, senior photo editor and a dedicated UX/UI designer. As a team we iterated quickly, producing brand and marketing campaigns and site improvements including:
• Marketing Components for onboarding, invitations and profile completion campaigns.
• Thinking Talents IOS app launch, including targeted email and social media campaigns.
• Major engagement and brand awareness campaigns including Levo100 and #31DaysofHustle.
• Custom visuals to support editorial content, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook social platforms.
• Brand Guidelines and Style Guide, prioritizing refinements to typography, color and photo direction.
• Enhanced tools for sharing content and profiles, including sticky social share bar and auto-generated custom images for user profiles.